The Uzi was a weapon smuggled weapon from the surface, brought down to Rapture by Fontaine's Smuggling Operation. The Uzi was used by Atlas' Gang and Men during the Rapture Civil War, which was a huge advantage over Ryan's Weapons. Although, some of Ryan's Men used them by taking them off their foes corpses in the Civil War.
- 10% Damage Increase (Power to the People)
- 15% Rate of Fire Increase (Power to the People)
- Extended Magazine (Mines Away! Side Quest Reward, found on Uzis in Co-op)
- 9MM.- The default, most common, and the cheapest type of ammunition for the Uzi. Inflicts 30 damage.
- .45 USP- Another type of ammunition that fires larger rounds than the 9MM. thus, giving more damage. It is at a medium price on vending machines, but is rare for drops from enemies.
- Flame Rounds- The rarest and most expensive type of ammo for the Uzi. It does the same damage as the 9MM. Rounds, but causes fire damage to enemies over a period of 5 seconds, doing 5 damage per second.